Sunday, December 30, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! (almost)

it's been a great year...and I look forward to what comes in 2013.

here are some recent tattoos!

my Christmas Special was a lot of fun this year, and i'll most likely be doing more specials like this as time goes by.





 ANIMAL HEAD DAY!!! haha this was a fun day at the shop, we dubbed it "ANIMAL HEAD DAY" because myself and Sarah S Spinks, coincidentally both tattooed more than one animal head this day.


 Got to Tattoo this sweet bull dog I drew up, referencing from an old Ed Hardy drawing, it was really fun to tattoo...I really enjoyed doing the plaid in the hat.





Drew up this Maneki  Neko MF Doom cat, for our friend Evan, who is putting together a book of Maneki Neko Cats...i'm sure I will post more info about this book as it gets closer to its release.


it's been a fun year! 

- ARTOO. 


No comments: