Tuesday, September 8, 2009

what a week...with a wonderful weekend...

it seems as though the pictures are not in correct order...but there is no use in changing them...


this is the sushi that was waiting for me in my Fridge...amazing!, what a good way to end a great day...


today after the BBQ we went back to the SPEAKEASY studios...hands down the most unique and awesome studio in San Diego...maybe even the universe...and this is only the Control Room...(trust me, the place is a museum of awesome, and a great place to jam and play music)


old frank sticker! represent!



one of my earlier liquid acrylic paintings...i gave this one to Joe on his Birthday, but it rest with a lot of my other art at the Studios.

such as the Lions and Tigers and Bears series, along with Lee's Custom "Speakeasy" drum head i painted...

the pool was so nice after the studio...the Jacuzzi put me into hibernation station mode.

just a photo i took and i enjoyed..."marty mcCuts" chillin in the backround...

and the no flash makes him vanish!


have a goodnight.

No comments: