Tuesday, March 24, 2009

wow!

it's been so long since i have updated this...it's ok though, i only know a handful of people who actually like to see what i'm up to...i got my fore arm tatted last week...and i rarely show pictures of my tattoos, but this one is amazing...thanks to my friend Tod Bain, he's fresh...and i had to get some work from him before he moves to Texas...



pretty sweet!, snake and peony...awesomeness...sidenote: tod tattooed my Koala Bear on my foot...and you can see his stuff at www.todstattoos.com


i've also been getting my paint on here at work...trying to develop the skills that i have (which isnt much with painting)...
and actually form some sort of technique and style...i love drawing roses and skulls...its
my new addiction...




in other news...i have 2 shows coming up soon...

1 is April 16th 2009 @ The Kava Lounge in San Diego...with Sole from Anticon, Ceschi Ramos, AwolOne, and Icon the Mic King...good stuff!!! should be a great show, and i have awesome plans for it...

next is going to be April 25th @ The Little Rock in Tarzana...i'll be out there rockin a show for DJ Hoppa's Birthday party! hell yea...good times...

imma try to keep updated with this...thanks for being patient...and hopefully i get back to posting on a daily...

till then..find me on twitter...

<3 Artoo

No comments: