Monday, October 20, 2008

eyes.wide.

my hair is getting long...
but nobody will cut it for me, the last time i tried cutting my own hair i had a crooked mohawk...haha...what a weekend, and the normal sunday morning to sunday afternoon shananigans were gloomed on due to a flat tire...not even a flat tire, a nail, in the sidewall, only sticking in about half way...i didnt get to changing my tire until 2 in the morning, but at least it's changed now, the whip is fully operational and actually really clean like a new whistle...except i'm sitting here ranting about how lame it is, instead of making my way to discount tire to get that shit replaced...i feel like i need to replace my life. haha...don't take it so personal...i'm a sweetheart...good friends are hard to find...i know this because i have less than a handful who i consider my family..."one mans love, is another mans lust", i know this, because i saw it on a movie poster...i hate ants, theyre fucking annoying...what to do?, should i pack a backpack filled with tools to destroy and make my way up towards SF this weekend to further witness the existence of irresponsibility...stay here, rock a show, miss out on irresponsibility and be suckered into the same monotonous circle i hate so much, which is all politics, drama, assumption, conclusions. live life like an asshole with no regrets, make people unhappy excluding yourself, live life a non asshole with no regrets, make people happy, excluding yourself...2008 has been an akward year...a year of getting things done, and not travling as much as i would of liked...also playing less and less shows...with more sitting around doing nothing...i needed adventure in my life, and when i found it...i got bored...and moved on...maybe my heart was left in San Jose back in July...maybe i left my heart in that park, you know that park where we were sitting underneath the stars, in front of a cozy fireplace, a very romantic setting, where you stabbed me with an un-sharpened pencil...maybe i left my heart in Chicago. cause thats where the wind would blow with rain and snow...fuck it. life is life...and thats what it always has been...the ups the downs, the left the rights, the rights the wrongs, all relevant...the only thing that is not...are rants like these...

No comments: